Happy holidays y’all! As you surely know by now, I am utterly obsessed with all things food and wine. This year, I’ve taken the time to put together a fantastic gift guide to make your life a little easier. I promise if you have a food lover in your life, you will find something unforgettable for them on this list. From the very affordable to the very spendy; from clothing to high end cookware; there’s something here for everyone! Even though the holidays are looking a bit different this year, I hope yours is filled with lots of love (and lots of good food and wine). xoxo, Steph
1. The Belcampo Tomahawk Gift Set: Delivered straight to your door and guaranteed to impress! We’ve done these and they were AMAZING. Use code “StephForrer10” when you order from Belcampo to get 10% off your order! $188.99
2. Japanese Wave 5 Piece Sake Set (Etsy): this beautiful sake set is hand glazed and perfect for any occasion. $47.97
3. The Truff Variety Pack: this hot sauce brand is all the rage right now. Beautifully presented, incredibly flavorful and not to mention vegan and gluten free. For the hot sauce lover in your life. $69.99
4. Microwavable Nested Storage Bowls (Food 52): I’m swooning over the colors and these beautiful bowls have fantastic reviews. Feel free to send me the Nordic Forest Mixed Set. $62 – $72
5. Cheese Print (Etsy): I am literally about to order this for my kitchen. I love this print; a must for the cheese lover in your life. $20.18
6. Charcuterie Gift Sets from Olympia Provisions: I’ve long been a fan of Olympia Provisions and their bomb charcuterie. They’re doing an incredible assortment of different gift boxes right now that are perfect for all of your meat loving friends. $45 – $250
7. The Chitlins Cotton Club Sweatshirt (JuneBaby): You’ll be the epitome of cool in Edouardo Jordan’s new line of Chitlins sweatshirts! The sweatshirts were constructed by hand and embroidered in the Seattle neighborhood of Georgetown. $85
8. Matthews Winery Holiday 3-Pack: Give the gift of Washington wine! This is the perfect 3-pack for your holiday pairings! This set includes the 2016 Tenor Syrah, 2018 Matthews Cuvée and 2017 Tenor Chardonnay. $139
9. The Global Classic Chef’s Knife (Williams Sanoma): This was the knife of choice of the great Chef Bourdain; he writes about the brand in his legendary Kitchen Confidential. $99.95 for the 8″
10. The Jacobsen Salt Co. Spicy Trio (Williams Sonoma): This set is on this gift guide because I am genuinely obsessed with it. The Ghost Chili Salt is life changing. I put it on everything – scrambled eggs, avocados, even cocktails! $39.95
11. Taste of Walla Walla Holiday Box: I couldn’t be more excited about this gift box featuring favorites from my new home Walla Walla! It’s got all my favorite things – Walla Walla Roastery Coffee, Kontos Cellars 2017 Syrah, Capsule Life Coach Easy Comfort Food Recipe Cards, D’Olivo Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and MORE! $139.99
12. “South” by Sean Brock: Sean Brock’s latest cookbook is another masterpiece and it’s “the book Southern-food lovers the world over will use as their bible”. Order it from his website and you can get it SIGNED (with a personalized inscription) for just $55! (And that makes this the coolest gift on this list).
13. The Holiday Loose Tin Trio with Teapot from Smith Teamaker: I am such a fan of Smith Teamaker and I’m just swooning for this collection and teapot. I always have some of their teas in my cabinet; the quality of their teas is outstanding. The perfect gift for the tea lover in your life! $97.00
14. Piecework Modern Jigsaw Puzzle (Food52): Choose from multiple fun food and drink patterns for these puzzles! The perfect activity while we’re all still cooped up at home! $26 – $36
15. Tamale Squad T-Shirt (Etsy): The perfect gift for your tamale loving friend. How cute is that little tamale?!
16. Elixir Glassware Champagne Flutes: These hand blown crystal flutes are to die for y’all! I just ordered them to have on hand for the holidays and I absolutely adore them. I love the shape and the way the glass feels in my hand. Can’t recommend them enough! $39.97
17. Fresh Lobster Tails (LobsterTrader.com): Delivered from Canada overnight, their lobster tails come from MSC certified processors in Canada, are wild-caught, and flash frozen. They’re having a great sale on these right now and you can get 4 for just $34.99!
18. Mint Pantry Georgene Sheesham Wood Paddle Cutting Board (Wayfair): I’m absolutely loving the look of this board and it’s such a bargain at only $28.99 right now (on sale so get it at this price while you can)! This is the perfect cheese board and this size and shape is ideal for smaller 2-3 person gatherings!
19. Customized Gift Box from Made in Washington: I adore Made in Washington; true to it’s namesake, everything they sell was made in the state of Washington. They have great food items; and I always order something from them for the holidays! Build your own gift box and have it shipped to anywhere in the US for just $4.99!
20. Le Creuset Round Dutch Oven: I aspire to own this beautiful creation in this beautiful color of Deep Teal. $155 – $560
21. Crew Bottle: For your super nerdy food and cocktail friends who love to infuse their own oils, tinctures, spirits and more! Starting at $24.99
22. Ivy and Wilde Kokoro™ – Traditional Japanese Dinner Plate (art + interior): I’m absolutely obsessed with these Japanese plates and they’re at a great price. The set of 4 start at $69.95.
23. Ooni Koda 12 Gas Powered Pizza Oven: I don’t personally own it but there are nothing but rave reviews and endorsements from the best food publications. Who doesn’t want to cook the perfect pizza outside while sipping their favorite wine? $329.00
24. The Scout Holiday Bundle: We all love a good charcuterie board; mix it up with seactuerie! Scout Canning is doing delicious canned seafood like Atlantic Canadian Lobster, Mussels in Smoked Paprika & Fennel Tomato Sauce and Ontario Trout with Dill. The bundle includes this gorgeous cutting board and speckled ceramic bowls, Scout Seacuterie Tools and a 3-Pack of Scout’s seafood.
25. Ivy and Wilde Kokoro Traditional Japanese Sushi Plates (art + interior): I just adore these. Traditional but stylish. $29.95
26. The 2020 Pét Nat and Pét Nat Rosé from Gilbert Cellars: These were just released days ago and do yourself a favor and order some before they sell out. Gilbert Cellars is currently offering free shipping! $24.00/bottle
27. Di Bruno Bros Italian Cheese Collection: I did some research for y’all and these guys are legit. Founded in 1939; Di Druno Bros was the very first shop to carry Parmigiano Reggiano, Pecorino Romano and aged Asiago in Philadelphia. This box contains six different beautiful Italian cheeses. Travel to Italy with your tastebuds! $100.00
28. Ursa Minor T-shirt: Ursa Minor is the critically acclaimed, darling little restaurant on Lopez Island. The husband and wife team that own and run it are amazing and doing some seriously amazing things in the food world. Support them by purchasing this badass t-shirt. $30.00
29. Admiral 3 Piece Whiskey Decanter Set: Who wouldn’t feel like a boss drinking whiskey out of this? $73.99
30. Washington Wine + Food The Cookbook: Author Julien Perry has put together a stunning collection of Washington wines and recipes from 80 different Seattle chefs. It’s beautifully photographed. $22.39
31. Southern Food Series: Deconstructed Tomato Sandwich Print (Etsy): I am absolutely obsessed with this print! Perfect for your southern food loving friend (like me)! $22.00
32. Rotie Cellars: If you want to gift some damn good wine, look no further than Rotie Cellars from Washington State. It’s hard for me to tell you which bottle(s) to send because I really haven’t had anything from them I don’t like. You can’t go wrong with their Northern Blend, which is 100% estate grown!
33. New York Stoneware Handthrown Rustic Ceramic Pour Bowls (Food52): I have been dreaming about these bowls. I think they will be a Christmas present to myself. They’re on back order until mid January because they’re so dang popular; but I think they’re worth the wait. $80 – $150
34. Leather Cast Iron Skillet Handle Cover (Hardmill): We cook in a cast iron skillet a lot at our house so to me this is brilliant. We just placed an order for one ourselves. $20.00
35. Tippsy Sake box: Give the gift of sake! The Tippsy sake box includes six bottles of sake from six different regions of Japan. It includes tasting notes as well as access to virtual tastings with sake experts. $99.00+
36. John Boos Block Reversible Cutting Board (Amazon): I was gifted this board from my sweet boyfriend and it is one of my favorite things I’ve ever gotten. I use it every day. One side I never use and keep pristine just for shooting food photos and videos on. I love it. $104.16+
37. Tabasco Brand Family of Flavors Gift Set: What hot sauce lover wouldn’t want to have every flavor of Tabasco in their cupboard? I certainly need this in my life. $32.00
38. Hot Dog Stud Earrings (Etsy): These are just too cute. Don’t you know someone who needs a pair of hot dog earrings? $13.95+
39. Mark Ryan Winery Holiday 3-Pack: This delicious collection of wines from Mark Ryan has something for everyone! The perfect gift for the wine lover in your life! $99.00
40. Minimalist Wood Ceramic Storage Jars (art + interior): Sleek and functional, this is perfect for storing spices, nuts, coffee, tea, and so much more! $24.95+
41. Dungeness Crab (Pike Place Fish Market): To me, Dungeness Crab is more classic Seattle than even Salmon (dare I say it). I sent several of these to my dad last year for Christmas and they were a huge hit. $29.99 a crab
42. Stardust Mug 2-piece Gift Set (Clay Factor Ceramics): Handmade in Portland, these beautiful mugs are sure to get you in the holiday spirit! Currently on sale for $73.60.
43. Vintage-Inspired Food Ornaments (Food52): How stinking cute are these y’all? I’m about to order some for my tree right now I like them so much. $16.00 – $58.00
44. Savor Seattle Sweet Treat Box: Get in the spirit with these delicious treats from small businesses in Seattle! This box ships nationwide and it’s the perfect way to spread some joy this holiday season! $84.99
45. Marble & Walnut Rotating Cake Stand (Food52): I absolutely love the look of this cake stand. It rotates for frosting and also makes for a beautiful display vessel for your cake. Aren’t we all baking more now? $110
46. The Mixed Beer Gift Box Set (Tavour): This box has a little bit of everything! IPA’s, Saisons, Wild Ales, Imperial Stouts and more. A selection of the highest rated beers, perfect gift for the beer lover in your life! $99
47. Natural Stone Mortar & Pestle (Food52): Our mortar and pestle is one of the most used tools in our kitchen. These are sleek and fabulous. $90 – $140
48. Sriracha socks (Stance): I have had an obsession with Sriracha for years. That has blossomed into a full blown hot sauce obsession, but I still love Sriracha and it has a cult following. We all know someone who needs these. $16.99
49. Glasvin Universal Glasses: This stemware is endorsed by Food & Wine and it’s absolutely beautiful. They’re currently on sale; you can get the pair for $65.
50. Bamboo Bowls (Etsy): I am just loving these hand spun, eco-friendly bowls in warm colors. Perfect for ramen or your favorite noodle soup! $37.95
51. SideBar (Testrite Home Designs): Thoughtfully designed with aesthetics in mind; this little outdoor side table is what we all need as we spend more time outdoors! This is lightweight and extremely durable; perfect for sipping wine around your backyard fire pit. $130
52. Avocado Toast T-shirt (Etsy): For that fashionable avocado toast lover in your life (we’ve all got one). Perfect to wear to brunch! $18