Holiday gift giving season is upon us people, and I don’t know about you, but this time of year is absolutely crazy for me with work, events and family stuff. The last thing I have time to do is carefully search for and put together a thoughtful, unique and personal gift for all the people in my life that I love. Well, lucky us busy people – because Gourmondo and Knack have teamed up to create the ultimate gift sets just in time for the holiday season. With a collection of different themed gift boxes to chose from, you’re sure to find one that meets your giving needs! A friend of mine recently sent me the Gourmondo Heart of the Market set and I absolutely love it. It’s perfect for me because Pike Place Market is very dear to my heart I and have spent countless hours shopping, photographing and tasting in the Market. Let’s break down the box!
- Beecher’s Original Crackers – Well, these are my favorite crackers of all time, bravo Gourmondo for including them in your Heart of the Market set. Put some cheese on these bad boys (I prefer Beecher’s flagship) and you’ll be in heaven.
- Pike Place Market Recipes – This cookbook by Jess Thompson is the perfect addition to any Pike Place lover’s collection! The author includes dozens of Market favorite recipes such as Etta’s Mini Dungeness Crab Cakes and Le Pichet’s Salade Verte as well as recipes inspired by Pike Place Market and it’s fresh, Pacific Northwest ingredients.
- Smoked Sockeye Salmon from Pike Place Fish Market – The Pike Place Fish Market is that iconic fish stand in the Market where the boys yell and throw the fish back and forth when you order them. (I seriously don’t understand how they never drop one. I’ve watched it – probably over a hundred times and never have I seen them drop even one.) Having something from here is truly having a little piece of the Market and nothing says Seattle like smoked salmon.
- MarketSpice Tea – MarketSpice tea opened in Pike Place Market in 1911 as a small tea and spice shop and they’re famous for their Cinnamon Orange tea which is included in your Heart of the Market gift set. (I’ve been drinking a ton of tea since I visited Morocco and I can’t wait to try this out!)
- Gourmondo Water Bottle – This sleek stainless steel water bottle with a wood pattern finish is perfect for someone like me who is always on the go. Stylish and practical, I’ll love staying hydrated with this baby.
I can’t wait to enjoy all the lovely Pike Place inspired things in my gift set! There are a dozen different Gourmondo gift sets to chose from including The Carnivore’s Delight and the Seattle Coffee Crush Set. Visit Knack’s Gift Shop to see them all!